You believe in your work + want to lead your team exceptionally.
You like working toward goals + making a contribution. And sometimes, you feel like what you’re doing doesn’t match up with the most important contribution you could be making.
You understand that work is about meaning + purpose, and you’re hungry for a way to make that visible in your day-to-day and in your leadership.
You don’t like the stress that comes along with purposeful work — busy seasons, overwork, and sometimes, sacrificing your personal time and priorities.
And if you’re being honest (it’s okay, it’s just you and me), leadership is HARD sometimes. Some of the tasks that come along with it are challenging and unpleasant. You’re not sure if you’re approaching them the right way. And you’d love to feel like you know all the answers. Or at least most of them.
I can help.
I teach my clients to lead every aspect of their lives.
Lead your time + achievement.
Lead your team.
Lead yourself — your style, your brain, how you feel at work.
Lead your life.
Joining one of my small-group cohort coaching programs is like getting a Master’s in Leadership.
Over 6 months, you learn an advanced skillset. One that you’ll take with you for the rest of your career. And life.
You’ll learn to:
- make powerful decisions quickly
- focus your mental + emotional energy on what’s most important
- design your time to reflect your values + priorities (and feel excited when you look at your calendar)
- deliver excellent work without ever compromising your life for your job
- understand + manage your mental + emotional state at + about work
- lead a team of highly talented, engaged humans who work with oodles of autonomy
- bring joy, fun, and laughter to your work, no matter the season or current project
If this is exactly what you’re looking for, schedule a call with me today. We’ll talk for 60 minutes, and if it’s a perfect fit, we’ll talk about working together.
I’d love to meet you.
Do good work. Have a life you love.
about all the goals I set out. I’ve accomplished so many.